-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jude
DaShiell
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2022 4:24 AM

I think I may need to use the altar in one of the other mounds then go and
break the stones.  I found no hidden room on or around that staircase and
probably me neglecting to use the altar first caused that failure.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.