It matters when a first job is used to support other work since that first
job may or eventually may not make it possible to support additional work.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.