A few weeks agoI wrote that I had found a new mud client for Android called
Nexus from Iron Realms Entertainment. Well in order to add third-party games to
the app you have to create a Nexus account first consisting of an email address
and a password. The first time I tried, they were having server issues, I
think, since I couldn't even access the online client documentation. When I
tried again just now I kept being told that my email address was not a valid
email, even though I'm 100 percent sure I typed the address perfectly. So I
just now uninstalled the app. And I have to say don't go there. So we're back
to square 1 as far as playing muds on Android is concerned. ininsighinin