I'm experiencing the same thing.

Some investigation shows that the game is making a web request which is being redirected from http to https, so my guess is that a component the game is relying on doesn't support (or fails to correctly support) https.

This is increasingly likely if you're able to get it to run correctly on Windows 10: if there's an outdated component in 7 that's not able to handle https but that component functions better in 10, then that would cause the behavior we're seeing.

I've already emailed Aprone on this topic, but if it's a win7 issue there may not be anything he can do about it.