Not at all. We'll try to cover as much of that as possible.

On 5/17/2023 1:36 PM, Marda wrote:
Hi.  I am pretty new to gaming.  i.e. I have played trivia and other games on my amazon alexa device, an echo dot.  I want to expand my gaming knowledge to include board, card, dice, role playing and other games on computer and iPhone but i am relatively new to both devices and don't even know where to start.  I have registered but am I too much of a novice for this webinar or is it for more advanced gamers?

Marda