Times are changing, and like it or not, we have to change with them. I have the showcase which gives you a demo copy of change reaction and silver dollar. Yes i wish i could get the games, but it's to late, so i have to wait till they become available on the i-pad. So i'll just content myself with that. There's no need to be nasty to Cara or anyone from the company. Don't you guys know that there's no such thing as a free lunch? let's stop and think about these people, they're human, if we keep pushing they won't want to develop for the blind. Try being a little bit nicer about it and just dealing with it. i'm trying to be nice about this. So think before you post.