What’s now in your inventory?  I got to that point in galactic colonies too and
deleted the game.  You may have stuff in your inventory that can help and I’d
go with the easiest of the mission to complete since this may help you some.
Ultimately galactic colonies is a cash box game where you have to spend money
to get enough stuff to complete missions.  Same with swordy quest but for now
I’m having better luck in swordy quest than I had in galactic colonies and land
of livia.  The gem cutting killed me in land of livia since I couldn’t see what
was on the screen.  Delight games choice games and hosted games are three
better alternatives and when those need more money spent it’s only a one time
expense.