Since the tablet is from Amazon you could probably install the Alexa app,
assuming it's not already on the system. That would make any games for the Echo
family of devices available to you. I don't know about slot machines but I do
know they have trivia games for the echo like Jeopardy and Who Wants To Be a
Millionaire, that sort of word game. So there's another avenue to consider as