I don't know how to join a clan but added you on the clan page.  My email
address is dashiellj...@icloud.com if that helps.  I hope I didn't break
anything.  Also, my main computer just got back from the factory so am
catching up on email so if this response is delayed that'll be why.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.