If there are concerns about the archives going away in the future, I'd be
happy to host a static text or html archive as a backup copy.  Barring my
unexpected death, I can commit to maintaining the archive for a minimum of
ten years.

If there's no concerns about backup copies, I won't worry about it :)

Dennis Towne