Mich, thanks for sending this!

I saw the post about Copilot. I absolutely cannot wait for this. This is a
seriously great feature on X-Box and I’m super happy to see this coming to PS-5.

There are several games that I play with a friend on X-Box where this feature
is a God-send. I even play Project Cars 2 and Forza Horizon 5 this way
sometimes. When I’m not using autosteering on Forza and my friend would like to
play also, he’ll steer and I’ll manage excelleration, braking and shifting. So
it’s super fun! :)

This also works well for games which are accessible for certain things and not
others, or where I may be better at some parts of a game and someone else may
be better at another. It’s also just a lot of fun to play with someone. So very
happy to see this!

Cheers!

Cara