Thanks, I managed to download this another way.  The endoftime game has
puzzles and fighting in it and isn't a mud for those into that kind of
play.
I keyed in the wrong git command which is what made this happen:
The correct command is:
git clone https://git.2mb.codes/~stormdragon2976/tintin-endoftime

--
Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>