Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day / evening!

I’m trying to gage how much interest there would be for a weekly get-together
for chat and racing in Forza Motorsport?

For now, I’ve set up a Discord server with general text and voice chat channels
as well as a Forza Motorsport Racing Club channel. So I’m wondering if anyone
here may be interested in meeting perhaps once a week to race with others or
chat about all things Forza or accessible driving in general?

If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, the server link is:

https://discord.com/invite/e5YHAyXY

There’s nothing going on just yet as I am still working out a time and day but
I am very much open to suggestions so we can make this available to as many
folks as would like.

Of course, anyone is certainly welcome to join the server regardless for
general chat but as I said, right now it’s super quiet. So just be prepared. :)

thanks a bunch All and perhaps we can catch up soon!

Cheers!

Cara