From: Nicol
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2023 9:30 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] bowling

HI charles
I know this is not a full-blown bowling game, but there is  a minigame in crazy
party that is almost like ten pin  bowling.
Its called funny bowling; although it lasts for only a minute, to me at least
it is almost like ten pin bowling.
You have to first get a blue or a red ball and then aim at the blue or red pins.
If you have unlocked it, you can play it in the rewards room over and over
again as much as you like.
You will encounter funny bowling in the city world and crazy party is totally
free.
hth