If you prefer something with more tactile buttons, you might consider some kind
of game controller or a gaming mouse. But again, none of these ideas may work
if the game itself doesn't support anything beyond touchscreen input. Or if you
can't get the driver for your peripheral to fool the game into accepting the
alternate input, assuming that's even possible. All this is straight-up
speculation on my part. On Dec 30, 2023 7:02 PM, Jude DaShiell