I haven't used Tintin but have you checked its settings to see if there is a
logging function? Or if it doesn't have traditional settings have you checked
for scripts that provide this feature. That way you would see every bit of text
generated by both user and mud from the time you start logging till the time
you stop or quit the game. It would show up as a file, probably distxt, in a
location like your downloads folder, unless you or the script specified
otherwise assuming that was even possible. On Jan 3, 2024 7:25 AM, Jude