Hello all,

The other day I decided to buy a Xbox Series S, after seeing the exciting
accessibility features available in Forza Motorsport. It will definitely take
me some time to become good at it, but I was very impressed with the game. Are
there any other Xbox games that are fully accessible for totally blind players?
I have been able to find many titles that have accessibility features, but
nothing like Forza that speaks to me from the first time I open it. Any
recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Best,

IC