HI all
I remember discussions about robo e in the past and I had a look at the
description on audiogames.net.
There it says that robo e is similar to chess.
A game where I move the toxic waste balls through rings sounds interesting
but then also I was never good at chess, chess frustrated me a lot.
The biggest  thing of chess that I wasn't good at was having to memorize 8
moves ahead.
Do you also have to memorize a few moves ahead in robo e?
IN chess, I can be check mated and then the game is over; is it the same
with robo e?
What is your impressions?
Many thanks for any help
Bfn