-----Original Message-----
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jude
DaShiell
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2024 8:04 PM

Are there any other players of home quest here?
It's an accessible civilization building game for iPhone and maybe
android.
The game recommended 9 for population but at that small population it's
not possible to gather enough materials to build the fishery and a
monument.  Controls in that game have text to the right of them that says
the same as the control but so far as I can tell does nothing.