I'm not gonna lye, and I usually "never" do! I'm not helpless in the kitchen, and I really really really want to know more, so it's not like I'm denying learning or being difficult or whatever, but I just haven't had much experience and things. Oh well, guess that's what a woman is for. LOL JK. Cooking is fun though, from what I have done. ----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:24:21 -0600
Subject: Re: [BTT] blind schools versus normal schools

I learned cooking things at a summer school program that I used
to go to.  Which was the bomb diggity, and I still have a ton of
memories from it.  But anyway, it helped me out a little when STP
came around.  But anyway, I learned basic things, such as being
safe around and with ovens, and other stuff.