Or, um, um, umhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm. What's that one chick singer you really . really . really . really . really really really like? Rofl rofl rofl.

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:05:50 -0600
Subject: [Bulk] re: [BTT] quite generic i suppose

I'm into rock-ish sorta stuffages.  Like somewhat hard  stuff
that's borderline screamage stuff, but not quite. I'm also really
into, well, you can say I like a bit of everything.  Especially
Tim Minchin. ROFL! OMGOMGOMG! Tim Minchin! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuv him!
rofl.  But seriously, stuff, if you're into crude, vulgar, yet
extremely hilarious stuffages.  Lol.  Anyway...