Coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs coughs. REVENISM!!!!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Rachel <rachelelizwas...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:12:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [BTT] staring

And then we will rebuild a new church in it's place with our own BTT
religion lol jk

On 2/25/11, Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com> wrote:
We'd have to clean up the beer bottles the next day. And sweep up the remains of that statue of Jesus lying in about 6989 pieces on
the floor.  And pawn what's left of the pews.  And finally, tear
this place dahwhwhwnwnwnwnwnwn! lol jk