From: Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:04:50 -0600
Subject: Re: [BTT] smashing things

It's called walking up to the top of my dorm building, getting
out onto the very apex of the roof, removing my apekth from its
case, throwing it down and out over the slant of the rooftop, and
watching it go, weeieieieieieieieieieieieieieieieieieieie! and
becoming a mass of wires and broken circuits on the icy pavement
below.  lol jk