Well, I disagree about the walking across the ocean part. You know, I can walk on water, as god, after all. LOL JK. Speaking of blind folding your peers, Alexis, didn't you say your school did a blind folded lunch one time? Now that's something I wish I could introduce to my school!

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 17:22:20 -0600
Subject: [BTT] blindfolded people

Just as it is with everything else, it is only as possible or as
impossible as you make it.  Ok, walking across the Pacific Ocean
without once sinking past your knees is impossible, I'd agree
with that.  But hey, what are boats for? ROFL.  Anyway, I don't
think it would be impossible for anybody to navigate around a
place blind, it's all in how they perceive it and how willing
they are to do such a thing.