I'm fine either weekend I think. I'd be happy to rule...um I mean participate in the podcast.

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:39:03 -0500
Subject: [BTT] Announcing: the potential 8th BTT podcast

Wat up smelly list peoples of things and stuff,

As I will be on spring break next week (YAY FOR BEING LAZY!) I
thought I'd attempt to at least accomplish something worth
accomplishing rofl.  Anyway, the point of this message? To kill
you all.  Erhrhrmrmrm? Well, as the subject implies, I'm
(planning) to organize another podcast, hopefully for one of the
next two weekends, as I won't be at school, and therefore will
not be tantalized by the momentous opportunities a college campus
has to offer.  I say planning because I don't want to plan it and
make it become a huge ass failbox in the makings, or having
already been made. One of the two. Therefore, the question I have
been eluding to for the past 4evers.  What weekend would you be
the most willing and/or able to attend? Email me back asap.  Er,
wait a second, I'm not Drew. Lol jk. Anyway moving on. Feel free
to put your responses on the list or whatev, as I check my email
6989 times a second.  So, in the space that it took me to write
6989, I checked it 6989 times. lol jk. So anyway, without getting
too off task...  *steps shyly up to the lecturn, turns on the
microphone, taps it several times, makes sure the sound can be
heard by all, then screams, at the top of his voice, "EMAIL ME
BACK ASAP!" Rofl jk. In other words, post it to the list any time
you wish (except if you say last weekend I'll probably decapitate
you horribly or something) and we'll make a (democratic) decision
*thinks to self, I will do all the voting* on which weekend it
will be, if at all.  Lol.

For those of you who are new to the list as of the past year or
so, the quote unquote podcast would simply be a conference call
over Skype (http://www.skype.com) an online voice-chat/video (OMG
that video looks so beautiful to my soar eyes!)/chat program
which works for 89 percent of operating systems, including the
newer iPods and iPhones. It will be recorded and uploaded to some
sort of weird link sometime shortly after, for your listening
leisure. Just FYI. lol. What would you do, or talk about within
it, you ask? Well, we'll get there if and when it happens, I'm
not giving too much away! Ha ha you're dead!
Anyway, to end this horrid, endless, miserable, disgusting,
pukish, nasty, gorry, disgusting, boring, droning, despicable,
disgusting, everlasting, never-ending, long, disgusting,
pointless, monotonous, and did I mention disgusting? rant, I will
conclude with, YOU ALL SMELL ATROCIOUS, AND I AM KILL U.  lol jk.
Bye bye now!