What's an act? Isn't that like in a play? Oo, look, a butterfly. But yeah. Sorry Kaiti, no answers from god... this time. Try again later. I'll ask, though, because that's something that I'm probably needing to look into eventually, as I'm taking the ACT this spring. Although, if you ask Alexis, I'm very good at guessing on those multiple choice online things where all it tells you is "graphic 6989." I guess that's the extent of my godly powers, though.
----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:26:24 -0500
Subject: [Bulk] re: [BTT] ACT Preppages

I did it all with 69-inch thick volumes and tedious graphs and
braille shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! The digital age is new
to me. Um, I mean, hi. But yeh, my high school hadn't quite made
it there yet when I took the ACT's.  Smart boards were like
marvels from Mars when I was a junior and senior in high school.
You were God if you had one.