From: Nick Cocchiarella <tubaco...@gmail.com
To: blind-teen-talk@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 14:34:17 -0600
Subject: RE: [BTT] old skypes

Rofl.  I don't know how that reminded me, but in first grade, we
had these stations that we would spend an hour every day rotating
between. One of them, for me, can't remember if everyone else had
them or not, was this computer with this weird program on it, and
I remember there was an option that, if selected, allowed me to
type anything I wanted.  That was basically my first ever
experience with computers.  And, lol, I basically typed anything
that came to my mind, including but not limited to random letters
and profanity.  What fun times.  lol