From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:13 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Building a trailer

Well Cy, you won't get much fight out of me on this one.  As I indicated,
it's been a long time.  One of the frames we used was a Reo.  Hope that
gives you an idea.  The IH whad been in a fire.  I don't know where the
Studebaker came from, but since we had a '52'
Studebaker ton and a half, it had probably been picked up for parts.  I
think the frame we used in Voc Ag was a Ford.  It worked out really well as
we used the original yard and a half dump body.  The dump was activated by
turning a shaft mounted just in front of the body with a crank that had to
be 2 ft. long.

I wonder why we didn't need to get out and exercise so much back then?

Joe

List Members At The Following Address: