Good man, we take submissions from all members on here. I'll review this and
post it this week some time, thank you.
David Ferrin
From: rj
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] How to Make a Network Patch Cable

Not Ray, but here goes.

One attach the drain basket that come with the disposal by taking a thin
ring of plumber putty and applying it to the bottom of the lip of the drain
basket. Insert the basket in the sink hole. Put the paper ring first. Rubber
ring on second. Metal ring on third around the threads and than tighten the
large nut to the drain basket. You can attach the electric cable to the
disposal before installing it to the drain basket now or wait until you
install the disposal to the drain basket. I like installing these before
installing the disposal to the sink. Now hold the disposal unit as level as
possible and press it in place to the drain basket and turn the latch ring
on to the lugs of the disposal making sure the drain hole of the disposal is
facing the right way for your drain. Attach the drain pipe that comes with
the disposal to the disposal. It is usually held in place with a clamp that
fits over the flange of the pipe by tightening the bolt.
If it is a single bowl sink, just hook up the trap to this pipe and connect
the load line to the power switch and you are done.

If it is a double bowl sink, you will need a y or tee so you can put in a
second trap for the disposal and having a trap for the sink drain.
RJ