Aloha everyone,
Step 7: See if you have a Free Cycle list in your area. I am always
amazed at the things that people are looking for. Maybe you can help.

Step 8: Lots of art classes and artists like things such as old wood
and pieces of pipe for creating that perfect piece of whatever art
they make out of it. They don't care if it is ugly and really dirty,
it adds character to the piece. We have an annual Trash Show here at
one of the art galleries. It is the biggest event they hold. People
have to use trash to make everything that is displayed.

Betsy

List Members At The Following Address: