From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Robert J. Moore
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:41 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Note to moderator

                I would like to suggest another yahoo group to the list that
may be useful to some of us How do I send a note directly to you to discuss
weather it is appropriate

To listen to the show archives go to link  http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
Various List Members At The Following Address:

http://www.eset.com

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: