Lee advised:
        "Not many bees or hornets swim
underwater."

        I'm not too sure about these wasps.  So
far, over a period of four or five nights, we have
used at least 2 full cans of wasp and hornet
killer, a heavy dusting of Sevin, poking with a
metal rod, and some kerosene set beside the hole.
Tom heard that the wasps will inhale the kerosene
fumes, and will die.  I was just hoping they would
use the gas for fuel to transport themselves
elsewhere.  Tom said the hole seemed to be about
10 inches deep, but since the hole is at the base
of a bush, he can't really see a definite shape to
the hole.  Although the numbers have gone down,
those damn wasps are still doing a lot of flying
around.  Tom hasn't seen them flying into the hole
like they were, but they are still flying all
around it, and probably into it also.  We are
guessing that there is another nest close by, but
he hasn't found it yet.

The saga continues.
Boop

Release Date: 8/25/2006

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: