-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:10 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com; blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Drill Doctor

Ray,

Their are several models of "Drill Doctor," which one are you using?
The one that was demonstrated to me required vision to set it up.

At 06:54 AM 9/3/2006 +1000, Ray Boyce wrote:

>Hi
>
>Well I have been thinking about buying a Drill Doctor for some time and

>I took the plunge and bought one.
>I really needed it to service the 150 drills I counted and that does
>not include my masonry drills.
>There is two sets of drills I can not put my hands on at the moment I
>need to find to sharpen.
>Blind people can certainly use this machine with no problems as long as

>you set the drill up at the start as described in the users manual.
>You should rotate the chuck an even number of turns to sharpen the
>drill correctly and with the diamond wheel it really does that.
>Now all my drills have a nice sharp edge and when blunt it takes but
>seconds to resharpen.
>Expensive yes but I got sick of buying new sets when all they needed
>was sharpening.
>However you need to clean your drills before inserting them into the
>chuck so all the grease and any grime is not deposited in the jaws of
the chuck.
>Then clean your machine after use and blow compressed air through the
>chuck to clean any deposits of grinding matter out.
>Conclusion
>Easy to Use and does a great job
>Ray.
>

>To listen to the show archives go to link
>  http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
>or
>ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/
>
>The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
>http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday
>
>The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
>http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml
>
>Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
>Various List Members At The Following Address:
>http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
>Visit the new archives page at the following address
>http://www.mail-archive.com/blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com/
>For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man

>list just send a blank message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>--
>8/31/2006

Regards

Larry Stansifer

Toll Free 1 (800)-527-9572
Voice: 1 (435)-688-1391
Fax: 1 (435) 628-6981
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

8/31/2006

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
Various List Members At The Following Address:
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man
list just send a blank message to:

This message and its attachments may contain legally
privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the e-mail.

Any content of this message and its attachments which
does not relate to the official business of Eraring Energy
must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by
Eraring Energy. No warranty is made that the e-mail or
attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: