From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 9:16 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Source for Braille watch (with alarm)

Thanks, don't worry about it too much, I think they have discontinued that
model. I am beginning to like the sound of that Tissot Silen-t. A little
pricey maybe but I am hoping I can find a source for one in Houston. Up here

in Canada they seem to be charging a lot of money which probably means big
import duty.

Now if I can find a short cruise to use up a little time while down there
after seven days both my wife and I can bring in $750 each tax free.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens