Dale has thermometers that read the actual temperature to you when you press
the button. These only say medium or rare or well done. I had one and it was
not blind friendly.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Talking Wireless Meat Thermometer

This is a great sounding Meat Thermometer,  I checked it out.  I just don't
know that it will talk through all the steps.  This is the future, of
cooking meat, and knowing exactly when it is done.  If some one would make a
talking Meat Thermometer that would talk all the features, and had a deasent
price, they would sell lots of them.  Don