Ok
Sorry to keep borring you guys with my old truck but I have a few things to
get done before winter.
Well I have a coolent leek and I found the trouble and have the new part.
What I need to replace is the quick connect part that screws into the intake
manifold and connects to one of the hoses that come off of the heater core.
this is on a Chevy 4.3 v6. when I reconnect the line to the new part, there
is a plastic connecter that goes around the end of the line and into the
part that screws into the intake manifold. so do I put this plastic part on
the line and then slide it together? or do I put the plastic piece into the
new part   first and then push the line into it.  If it really does not
matter then my next question would be of cource which would be easier and
less likely to brake the plastic clip?

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: