From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Robert Riddle
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:46
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] rattling pipes

Recently, my stepson broke the floater in the toilet tank. That big plastic
ball on the articulated arm that stops the water flow when it reaches a
certain level. So now, to flush it, we turn on the water from the wall
valve. When we do this, the pipes make a very loud rattling sound as if they
want to jump out of their mountings. HOw do I fix this? The nuts ataching
the in flow pipe to the tank and to the wall seem to be tight, so I can only
guess this is happening inside the wall. Is this about right?

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: