From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Robert J. Moore
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:31 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Bugs

Hi up here in Minnesota where we raise a lot of soy beans we have a lot of
these bugs that we genarically call Ladie bugs. Some call them African or
asian beedles. They are a little domed shape bug with a hard shell. They
kind of just look like a little round bump like you would find on the home
row of some key boards. Now that I have described them the best I can.
How do you get rid of the darned things without using chemicals? I remember
some one posting about those plugg in gagetts that put out a frequency.
Does any one know if they work spacifically on lady buggs?

My brother and his wife have one and it works great for flies and spiders
and the like but I don't know about ladie bugs.
Just because it works for one thing does not garentee that it will work for
other things and I just hate to piss away money on some thing that is not
tried and true.
So not to be rude but please no guesses I only want to hear what if any
thing has actually worked consistantly for ladie bugs.

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
Various List Members At The Following Address:

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: