From: Robert J. Moore
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 12:34 AM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Keeping track of plug wires

Ron
That actually is probably the safest way to insure the proper sequence. only
trouble is rethreading the wires can be a bit of a pain. Last time I changed
plug wires I think it took me about 20 minutes. Well thanks all for your
good suggestions. Unless some one has any more really good ideas I will put
this thread to bed.
I am going to chew on this one for a while. When I come up with the perfect
salution I will let you all know.

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address:

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: