Dear List Members:
    I had a good flight home from Houston yesterday, and the power stayed on at
Houston international Airport during my departure.  Saturday night at our
convention headquarters, we were greeted with a different sight.   Just as the
celebration was getting under way, all of the normal lights went out, and not
only was our hotel  knocked out, so was the airport.  Carla and Mary were all
smiles when they gave account of themselves and at least some of us suspected
they played a role in the evening theme of "lights out".
    I thoroughly enjoyed the rendezvous, even the thrill of being on the tenth
floor when the fire alarm goes off.  I do know now that the fire alarm will
wake the dead, not to mention, increasing the heart rate of all who are awake.
I finally called the desk to see where the safest escape rout was located, and
they told me that some "kid" had set off the alarm.  I did not know that any of
our delegates looked that young?
    It was a real pleasure to meet the two Dons, the one Phil and the singular
Tom.  The entertainment was fantastic and the place was loaded with musical
talent.  This hillbilly had a fantastic time and I hope to repeat this at some
time in the future.  From the initial meeting upon arrival of Don and Mary Shaw
to Don's bringing me my cane as the shuttle was leaving for the airport, I
enjoyed the event.  I even figured out how to dance on carpet with sticker
shoes.
    Thanks to all who arranged for this event.  Now, I must get to work here at
the salt mine.

                Yours Truly,

                Clifford Wilson

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: