  From: Ray Boyce
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 9:47 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Liquid Level Indicators

  Hi

  Could any of these be adapted to show us the oil levels required when we
  check our various machines.
  Remember the simple things work.
  Liquid Level Indicators

  ILA Music Alert (Liquid Indicator)
  When liquid reaches 3/4
  When liquid reaches 3/4" or 18 mm from the top of the cup, a lovely tune is
  sounded alerting the user to stop pouring.
  Item Number: 756963 In Stock
  Price: $10.95
  Quantity
  1
  Buy
  More Info
  E Z Fill Liquid Alarm
  A bright red, small (2 1/4
  A bright red, small (2 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 3/4") gadget that buzzes to indicate
  that a liquid has reached about 1" from the top of the container.
  Item Number: 765450 In Stock
  Price: $12.95
  Quantity
  1
  Buy
  More Info
  Liquid Level Indicator
  When filling a cup, an intermittent tone indicates that the cup is nearly
  full and a continuous tone indicates that it is full.
  When filling a cup, an intermittent tone indicates that the cup is nearly
  full and a continuous tone indicates that it is full.
  Item Number: DK-31 In Stock
  Price: $15.95
  Quantity
  1