When I was in machine shop training, we made some variations on the
rotomatic.  We made a short, 3 inch model with no extensions.  We
made a 3 inch l shaped model with a hole drilled where the 2 pieces
of the l met.  We made a 12 inch cross with a hole drilled in the
middle.  I still have all of them.

John