  From: Larry Stansifer
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 16:49
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] OBD II tool?

  You might try alldata.com they provide on-line auto repair data for the
  service industry. I don't know if it costs anything to join it or not.
  One of the guys that I play hotrods with is a service manager for a
  local Saturn dealer and he gets my questions answered for free. The
  software package and data cable I got from Snap-on tools. It's a cd that
  loads on a laptop and then you have a proprietary cable that plugs into
  the data port under the dash and the other end is just a garden variety
  USB connecter that goes into your laptop. I am running XP-pro as an
  operating system if it makes a difference.

  Regards

  Larry Stansifer