  From: Robert J. Moore
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 2:29 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] refrigerator door seal

  Hi Rita

  This should not be too difficult.
  If it is like the fridge that I have, you will find screws along both sides
  and the top and bottom behind the flap of the door seel. Just pull back the
  flap on the inside of the door and you will find the screws. I would make
  sure to have all the product off the door shelves because the inside pannal
  may come loose when you take out all the screws.you just slide the old one
  out and screw in the new one. If you leave a couple of screws in the bottom
  and start the new one at the top this should hold the pannal in place. once
  you get the new one started you can take out the final screws at the bottom
  and finnish the job.Pay very close attention to how the old one is assembled
  before you remove it. You want to do this with any project any way. Make
  sure that the back flap is behind the door pannal and the front flap is in
  front of the door pannal.
  Once you have re assembled every thing It is very important to warm it up
  with a hair dryer because the new seal will come folded up in a box and will
  be slightly creased. Be careful not to get it so hot as to warp the rubber
  seal but warm enough to make sure it is all laying nice and flat.
  Good luck
  Robert