  From: tunecollector
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 4:53 PM
  Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Getting Computer Audio Output Through Wireless
to Stereo

  I bought an FM transmitter from eBay.  The signal had to go fifty feet
  through three walls and the roof to get to an outside antenna.  I bought a
  Mobile Blackbox which works.  The unit is half the size of a cigarette pack
  and plugs into the headphone jack on my computer.  I also use it to
  broadcast from my I-pod to my receiver and car tuner.  Works off two A
  batteries.  No complaints.