Isn't one of the wires always hot, even though the light switch is off?

Thanks,
David

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:51 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Fuses and light bulbs

So long as you can be certain that the lights are off while you work on the
bulbs you will be fine. Put a strip of tape over the switch in the off
position so you or someone else won't accidentally forget and turn it on
while you want it off.

Throwing the main switch though isn't anything to worry about. If it is a
separate panel it is probably a sort of thick bent wire handle on the side
of the box to pull down.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype DaleLeavens