From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Larry Stansifer
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 4:14 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Protect Your Thumb and Clean Up Your Language

Robert,

As per my last few posts to this list, I go to great lengths
not to have anything to do with wood. My mastery of that
particular molecular structure is to cut it into fire-place
lengths and enjoy the warmth created by it's destruction.
That said, I do have a fair amount of experience with
hammers and punches, a few chisels and a whole variety of
baring, bushing and seal removers and installers. For
those special moments when the only tools that will get the
job done is a 4LB short handled sledge and the biggest
chisel in the tool-box take a pair of vice-grips and snap
them to the chisel shank. This goes a long way toward saving
smashed appendages.

Regards

Larry Stansifer