Hi all,

I absolutely hate doing anykind of yard work but I do like the
appearance of a well edged lawn.  I remember, when I could still see,
that a well-edged lawn always made a property look so much cleaner
and appealing.  Has anyone ever used a gas-powered lawn edger with
any real success?  Is there anykind of a technique one can use to
edge along a sidewalk or driveway without damaging the edger by
coming too close to the concrete or tar?  Any help greatly appreciated.

Take care,
Ed

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM