Aloha Bill,
This may not be something you'd do, but a friend of mine sprays
roundup about every four months along his fence. He tried putting
bricks along there, but the grass still grew. Of course, we live in
Hawaii and plants, weeds and grass grow everywhere.
Betsy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM