Well I am late  posting the show descriptions this week.   What is the old
saying better late than never, are something to that affect.  Any way short
descriptions.  Handy man
This week the studio was filled up with live guest.  And we even talked with
Dale Campbell  all the way from the seeing eye school,  Dale is in the process
of training with his new dog.  To find out what this is all about tune in.  are
download from the direct links that follow.
On blind like me this week Phil talks with list member Max Robinson.  Max tells
us some interesting things and they even play some of the music that Max,  has
done.  And the quality is really fine, that is because they tried out Skype.
find out about that.  Listen on ACB radio, are to your favorite reading radio
service.  Download links follow.

BHM       http://www.mediafire.com/?5do5adcwlg3

BLM        http://www.mediafire.com/?8mejvd220bg

Have a fine week.  Don Shaw